Thursday, February 24, 2011

Last night before went to bed
Thoughts of you filled my head
Though I have not cried this way in many years
Onto my pillow fell six silent tears

The first was for your smile that I miss
And your tender lips I long to kiss
The second was for your angle face
And thoughts of your loving embrace

The third came as no suprise
As I thought of your beautiful eyes
The fourth came rolling
Instead of my pillow, it should have been you I was holding

The fifth came for one reason alone
I felt my love for you wasn't fully shown
I really love and miss you my dear
And there just fell the sixth silent tear

Reference from Fropki

1 comment:

  1. titanium tube vorator.com - Bitcoin vortator.com
    The titanium tubing titanium tube vorator allows you to 이천 출장안마 adjust the amount 의왕 출장안마 of coins you stake and wager from 세종특별자치 출장샵 any coin value 전라남도 출장마사지 and the amount of

    ReplyDelete