Friday, March 4, 2011

HR: Good Morning How was the day?
ME: good morning sir. today was fantastic.
HR: Tell me about yourself.
me: First told name, then my characters (strength) with example for each (don't mention weakness), then about my achievements, then my school and family in short.
HR: Oh your father is from cinema field what about you
Me: No sir i am not interested in cinema field. after seeing my father.
HR: Why?
Me: Because he struggled a lot.
HR: Why in cine field you must struggle a lot.
HR: Ok, why you all are putting data structures as field of interest? Why are u all copying a single resume?
Me: Sir, i don't know about others but i know that only i can put it in resume.
HR: so, you know data structures.
Me: Yes sir
HR: Ok what is the toughest program in Data Structure lab.
Me: Implementing stack and queue using singly linked list (Because i know that so only i told and its not at all tough)
HR: Ok, then tell logic for inserting a node in doubly linked list.
Me: Told
HR: Ok, tell the difference between structures and unions.
Me: told
HR: Union use less memory so what is the need of structures.
Me: Not answered just smiled and thinking.
HR: Everything has some disadvantage and advantages.
Then he passes to next question.
HR: Tell me about your project.
ME: Told
HR: so, you know only designing (Because i told designing was my part)
ME: No sir we shared the work i will do designing but i know connectivity also.
HR: Which Database you have use?
Me: Oracle 10g
HR: so, you know oracle.
Me: Yes sir
HR: Then tell update query.
Me: Told
HR; Are u ready to work in night shifts
Me: Yes sir
HR: How can i believe?
Me: I have worked in college tech days in night so its ok for me.
HR: ok are you ready to sign bond?
Me: Yes sir
HR: Are u ready to relocate?
Me: Yes sir
HR: ok thank you any questions.
ME: asked about the training and he answered.

Then i gave a good handshake and left

HR Round:

Its the much easier round just be confident and u got placed.

HR: What you know about TCS?
Me: Told
HE: What will you do if you are placed in TCS?
ME: I want to grow along with the company. I will involve in R&D so that i can improve my knowledge and companies.
HR; Are u ready to work in night shifts?
Me: Yes sir
HR: Are u ready to sign bond?
Me: Yes sir
HR: Are u ready to relocate?
Me: Yes sir
HR: ok , Thank you. You can leave now.

All The Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment